|KADIROV NABIDJAN DADAXONOVICH|
|Academic degree and title||Associate professor|
|Reception days||Tuesday – Friday from 15:00 to 18:00|
|Tel.:||+99897 720 36 46|
History of faculty
Created in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 17, 2017 N PP-3391 ”On measures for the further development of art of Uzbek national makam”. The activity of the faculty is referred to the development of art of national makom, the training of highly qualified specialists in the field of makom and instrumental music of makom, the implementation of research work, as well as training of academic and academic – pedagogical staff, retraining and advanced training, conducting spiritual and educational works.
Currently associate professor N.Kadirov is the dean of the faculty. Abduroziqov Samandar Abdusamat o’g’li is the deputy dean on spiritual and enlightenment work and work with youth. Mahmudov Vositjon Valijonovich is the deputy dean on educational and academic works.
Multifaceted activity of the faculty apart from the development of the national art of makom has been referred to the popularization of the works of Uzbek national classical music in our country and abroad.
Activity of the faculty:
Abduroziqov Samandar Abdusamat o’g’li
Deputy dean on spiritual and enlightenment work and work with youth
Mahmudov Vositjon Valijonovich
Deputy dean on educational and academic works
There are 4 chairs in the faculty
- The chair of “History and theory of Uzbek makom”.
- The chair of “Makom’s vocal performance “.
- The chair of “Instrumental performance of Makom”.
- The chair of “Uzbek and foreign languages”.
Bachelors degree of the faculty
- 5150600 – Vocal art: Traditional singing
- 5150700 – Musical Instrumentation: Traditional Instrument Performing
Master’s Degree of the Faculty
- 5A150601 – Vocal art: Traditional singing
- 5A150702 – Instrumentation: Traditional musical instrument